Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Unknown Variables

But all that said, I have to be honest.  I have no idea where we'll end up. Yes, we have our joint 'eye' on several properties which are, at the moment, available.  But there's no guarantee we'll find anything meeting our criteria when The Red House finally goes.  What if buying cash means we end up with a big green house?  Downsizing may mean going from something bigger to something smaller, but I think it means more than that.  You can downsize your home, try to cram it full of stuff, take your bloated heart with you... it's no use to have less space but not change your thinking, too.  And you can stay put and totally transform yourself.

The realtor staged the house.  She wanted The Red House to accessorize.  She's not trendy enough.  I've been sewing for days.  I never want to see another throw pillow in my life....

No comments:

Post a Comment